Free Online 8085 Assembler and Simulator
I just made this long back, just put it online for anyone that might be interested in using it.
- Enter the code as shown in the sample in the code view,
- Click Compile and Simulate.
- Click HexView to see the hex code of the program
- Click SimView and Click Step or Exec to simulate the program.
There is a built in special function call for keyboard reads : CALL KBINPUT
Displays a prompt for directly entering into the Accumulator.
In addition memory locations can be assigned in code using
ORG Hex Address
AA BB CC DD
EE FF 00 11
22 33 44 55
Assembly Source CodeView
The SimView Screen is divided into 4 Sections:
- The extreme left shows the code and highlights the current section being executed.
- The middle box shows the registers and flags
- The extreme right shows the stack.
- The bottom box prints values of memory locations.
More features would be posted as memory comes to me