Thursday, November 29, 2007

Presario V3000 TV settings S-Video PAL

Before starting ...
+ Make sure you have installed Nvidia GeForce Go 6190 drivers.
+ Plugged the TV in via the S-Video Port.

1.
Right click and select Laptop Display from the NVidia Display menu.


2.
Choose the desired option
+ Clone : makes the same screen on your laptop display and on the TV screen.
+ Dual View: makes your TV the extension of your laptop display, ie., the TV together with your laptop becomes a big screen.


+ Apply the changes.

3.
+ If your TV does not work, select the TV, click the Device Settings, Select TV format, Advanced
+ make sure you have put the correct TV output. PAL/B in this case and that
the Video output format as S-video.


Apply changes and you should see the changes on your screen.

:)

8 comments:

Anh.Takaji said...

Execuse me, where can I find the driver you mentioned, because when I go to NDivia website, I can't find the driver.

Anh.Takaji said...

Hi the Digital me, do you have any idea where can I find the driver you mentioned ?

Arun Prabhakar said...

Hii you can download the driver from the compaq website, checkout this page
drivers for compaq v3000

Anh.Takaji said...

Hi Arun, Thanks so much for your help. When I downloaded and try to install the driver, it keeps talk to me that "The NVidia setup program could not locate any drivers thatare compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit")
Do you have any idea for this ?
(I even downloaded the correct driver from Compaq for my laptop. My laptop model is presario v3000 - 3205TU)

Arun Prabhakar said...

Are you sure you downloaded the correct drivers ?

Check Device Manager to find if any display adapters are already installed.

Anh.Takaji said...

Thank you somuch arun,
When I check on device manager, I found a display adapter already installed, it is Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family. Is anything wrong with it ???

Arun Prabhakar said...

I guess your laptop does not have Nvidia Chipset

Anh.Takaji said...

Thanks Arun. I solved this issue. For some Presario v3000 like my laptop (v3205TU), if you can't install the driver downloaded from HP site, it means you should install Intel Chipset 945 driver. After re-install, remember to restart immediately. When your computer boot up again, you can use the S-Video cable.